Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"As Seen on TV" - NOT!

The Big Top Cupcake! 

Our first (and possibly last) attempt at making a ginormous cupcake. 

It was a rainy Monday evening and Cameron says to me  "Mommy, I want a giant pink cake that looks like ice cream. I want an icing tower with blinkles and a cherry on top.

I agreed. 

I told you that I don't play kitchen very well. Here's the finished product ...

It looks like the picture on the box, right? Baha.
Thank you, Cherry. You make this look sorta edible.
Cameron liked it ... and he bakes shirtless. Duh.
Dear Kids, Eat around the oooooze. Love, Mom


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this one!!! ps can you make one only about who other than ME!!!! PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment